What a busy start to the year. Not only have we completed swimming lessons and NAPLAN Assessments, we have been:
– Listening to each other to find out what we did on the holidays.
– Finding out about special days that occur during Lent and Holy Week.
– Exploring The Stations of the Cross, which is one way to celebrate Jesus and recall his suffering, death and raising from the dead.
– Learning the different types of consequences that can come from making decisions.
– Measuring different types of angles, as well and the perimeter and area of 2D shapes.
– Reading in the library with our friends from Year 1.
– Using healthy food guidelines to plan a menu that included foods from the five food groups.
– Learning about how a digital system has internal and external components that perform different functions.
– Exploring the processes involved in food production from paddock to plate.
– Designing and creating windmills.